Friday, June 10, 2011

on 9th June



Yesterday was the election for the Karnataka bar council, between bar council election and the court was bit tired. When the rain come at 4.40PM decided to go home since there was invite form Poornima to attend her marriage get together, thats the reason why I could not write the blog. I Must tell the funny thing happened in the court:

Was siting in the 3rd row in one of the court room and there were few advocates sitting in the 2nd row as well, as usual was waiting for my case and this guy who was siting in the 2nd row was teasing his friend advocate. Basically he was saying that, he should not to say much when his case is called for argument, he said 'just stand don't open the mouth', if you open the mouth the application will be dismissed. I was quite fascinated in the manner he said. I thought he is jocking but seems to be he was not jocking and was serious in what he said. My matter was much after his matter so thought let me see what he is going to do.

When his matter reached he went up and stood. Interestingly he did not open the mouth except saying its a small matter and more then word his body was pleading, shockingly he got the positive order! I did not know how to respond, I thought I will also make an experiment with my newly learnt language. When my case called I stood and tried acting in the same manner, but I failed miserably in acting, judge said, why don't you do proper home work and come to court. How do I tell him that, the new language I experimented in the court hall was overheard by me in the court hall itself few minutes ego and where is the question of doing home work!


After long time today I finished the court very early today and did not know what to do with the time suddenly I got, went to Samvada had a small work finished and come to office. Was on-line for long time, thought I will ping the people and say hello to them. Saw Padma's friend we have heard each other but not met in person so far, thought I will ping and speak to her. Called her over gtalk and then over skype had a long talk, she had so much to say about Padma! Will write about it some time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment