Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7th June

Was representing a lady who is falsely implicated in a criminal case, matter was simple but complicated.
Waited till 4.45 PM but matter did not reach when the forum about to rise thought of mentioning to post the matter for next day.
Judge asked me what is the IA filed, he seems to be irritated with the type of the IA, he immediately said "let me dismiss the petition it self!" was actually taken a back and was thinking how to respond, and said I am not interested in pressing the IA and that may be permitted to withdraw and I will address the argument on main petition itself. He directed me to file a memo in this regard, for which I said will file it right-away. He himself read the complaint (meanwhile I finished scribbling some thing on the paper for withdrawal of the IA) and immediately said its a fit case to dismiss! It was shocking again but this time I know I had finished scribbling some thing on the green sheet and hand it over to officer, with out bothering about his remarks on the dismissal.
There was a mistake in the petition it should have been interim but it has become not to arrest, I was not the author of the petition but got a free lesson, it was good, but I did not understand why he is firm on the dismissal, but its again good, because I thought I will be polite but now I know I have no reason to be polite and will address the way I normally address.
What is important or shocking or the blunt is that we often pushed in to this scenario at that movement its hard to resist or be normal. The frustration which fallows there after is some thing which can't be explained.
Which is what make me to write, I hope such frustration will come and force me to be on the blog.
J


 

1 comment:

  1. Jagga,

    It is nice to read ur experiences as we never have time to hear them.

    Frustration neednt be the cause to blog, even happy experiences, small victories should be a reason to blog.

    Happy Blogging.........

    ReplyDelete